Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Such Boys!

My sons already have such male characteristics.

Lachoneus is bored if I put on any cartoons that are really girly. Snow White, Cinderella...he won't watch them.

He loves construction machines such as Bull Dozers but calls them all "tractor". He loves real tractors too.

I think it's funny when I hear Luke speaking in a low pitch voice. He does it often and I'm not sure why.

Tiberias started doing the low pitch voice this morning! After his cooing he tried to say something and I was surprised his voice was low. :)

Ty already prefers women over men...he's a flirt. He will smile for all women I think...but not so much for men.

Now, Luke cannot stand to be dirty...but that's my fault. I've kept him too clean I guess. Every time he or his clothes get dirty I am quick to clean him up.

No comments:

Post a Comment