Saturday, June 27, 2020

Strap Me To the Top of Car/Super Strength Daddy

Yesterday we went as a family to a Japanese restaurant that actually serves French and American styled foods. It was a yummy and fun outting.
On the drive home the boys were yelling in the car. We would tell them to be quiet but a moment later their voices were raised and rowdy again. Sterling threatened "Stop yelling or I'll strap you to the top of the car!"
Athena chimed in sweetly..."I want to be strapped to the top of the car!"

A few minutes later we drove by Ster's current work place to show the kids.He told the kids he fixes machines for the Air Force. I told them Ster is a Mr. Fix-It.
Athena then said "Dad, it would be cool if you could lift a whole car."
Sterling said "I can lift a Matchbox car!"
Athena got excited and responded "I'd like to see that!"
This is when Ster and I realized she didn't know what a Matchbox car was. "It's a toy Athena."
Hahaha


No comments:

Post a Comment