Thursday, December 16, 2010

December 2010 Changes

LACHONEUS

1. Lachoneus loves oranges but has never been able to swallow them well. He'd end up throwing up. So I stopped allowing him to eat oranges. But recently he was given a Clementine orange and I decided to let him eat some after he begged for a few days.

I cut the small orange pieces to half the size and Luke was able to swallow them fine. When the orange was all gone Luke asked for more. "There is no more" I said, "we'll have to go buy some more." So Luke, in his excitement, went upstaires to get clothes. He wanted to go shopping immediately. I had to laugh.

2. Lachoneus does not play with Ty yet but he likes to give things to Ty. Even when Tiberias is sleeping sometimes Luke will give him things...only then he puts them in front of his face. Whether it's a toy or blanket...or yes, even food. I made pumpkin bread this week and was surprised to find some sitting near Ty's mouth as he slept in the living room. Why that still surprises me? I don't know!

TIBERIAS

1. Ty turns 4 months this week! For about a week he's been doing something I thought him too young to do. If I put him down to play in his sit and play baby toy and start cleaning while he wants me he will reach out one arm toward me. He looks at me and reaches for me, letting me know he doesn't want to be away from me. He still cries more often than that to let me know he wants to be held.
And I was not completely sure if he was really reaching for me or if it just seemed that way. But then we went over to a friends house and I let my friend hold Ty. She sat on the opposite side of the couch from me. I was close enough for Ty to see me and realize I was not the one holding him. He then lifted his arm and reached for me with a look in his eyes that told me he would prefer I hold him. lol. It is so cute!!

2. Last night after Ty's first nightime feeding I put him back in bed. It seemed he was going to just fall right back asleep as he normally does. But as I laid back down in my own bed he started whining. When I went into his room and approached the crib I was really surprised to see he was out of his blanket and opposite the angle I laid him down at. Almost in the same spot but his feet were now where his head had been.
It happened again later when after another feeding.

I guess Tiberias is now a rolly and movy baby. Cute! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment