Sunday, April 26, 2020

Having a 6 year old girl

My 6 year old keeps me constantly busy if I let her.
As I was making my breakfast she came into the kitchen and started prepping to make jello. Jello takes hours to make so she wanted to get it going early. But she needed my help. So, as I drank my smoothie I helped make jello.
Then an hour later I began my workout using Just Dance games. Athena came in and coaxed me to allow her to choose every other song and dance with me.
As we were dancing I noticed a puzzle she had made, messed up on the floor. I told her to clean it up. She then told me she was so proud of it when she completed it that she was trying to slide it across the floor to the other room where I had been, to show it off. But it got messed up in the slide. So she asked if, after dancing, I would help her put it together again so I can see the finished product. I agreed.
Lol. Some days I just say "no." But today is a "yes" day.

Lately she has become a gabby girl. She wants to talk and talk and talk.
Most of it is stories that start with "What if..."
I try to blog the cutest ones now and then. It can be annoying when she talks too much but sometimes it is just cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment