Friday, April 17, 2020

Ty's Bad Spelling Makes Funny Stories

Last school year Tiberias didn't know how to spell most words correctly. He was still sounding it out and spelling the way it sounded...which turns out wrong.
But he discovered a long time ago that if he wrote a story and had someone else read it...Luke or Mom, it would be a very funny story. 
There are many awesome and creative stories and he loves writing them. Most of them are about himself and Brandon his best friend.


Here is one of his more recent stories(read it as it is written, not as what you think he was trying to say):
Koopaling Desashter

Deku and Larry my Frend 2
I werk very hard at Bawser's kasle. He gevse me alot of werk to do. I get a 5 minote brak evry awr.
At the end of the day.
He throse me into the dungen wer I sleep. I saw Deku. Shhh Deku seid Im guna get you awt of her.
Deku opend the door to the dungen.
Deku therow a rock at the window it looked like Larry jumped awt Bawser came to kheck on Larry. Larry Bawser yelld. Deku and Larry leffed they wer going dawn the sters enthen so Lowd Wig.
 Lowd Wig chasing Deku and Larry. Shoting pawer blasts from his wand.
We canfyosd him. We past the star fite. Quick Deku hid in my shell it's Wendy and Igiy.
Ha Wendy and Igiy Bawser sent me to chek the earea for heros. Thay sumtims sneck in. One mor kors the Boo.
The Boo started to chas after us. We trid to kunfus it.But it didn't werk.
Larry polld awt his want and destoyd it. Deku and Larry wer free.

Sudenley all the koopalings ran and wer rite infrunt of them shoting wand pawer. Larry yousd all of his want pawer to defet the koopalings. Thay got sent to jall. Deku and Larry won. The End


No comments:

Post a Comment