Saturday, April 18, 2020

Talking in Their Sleep

Athena cannot wake up to go use the toilet after she has fallen asleep. Atleast, not really wake up. She keeps her eyes closed as much as possibly and just cries when she has to use the toilet in the night...and she's 6 years old! Ster or I have to physically put her on the toilet.
Otherwise, she is just crying and talking jibberish. Saying things that make no sense! Like she's still asleep and in dreamland. Dreaming of what? Whatever it is it makes no sense to me!

If you ask her questions her answers are hard to hear and make no sense. haha

Tiberias does the same thing but usually only when sleeping in a place he is unfamiliar with. If he goes to a sleepover he will sleep walk and talk in his sleep. Speaking jibberish...making no sense at all...and not opening his eyes.

A few days ago Tiberias walked into my room to talk to Ster and I. It was the middle of the day. Ty had not been sleeping. But he came into our room speaking total nonsense!
I can't recall the exact wording and topics but it went something like this...
"Do you ever go on a ride?"...(before allowing us to respond he continued with)"I had something from the store!"

Sterling and I could not figure out what he trying to ask or tell us. It was utter nonsense! We started cracking up.

No comments:

Post a Comment